What We Do
- Parenting education classes to help prevent child abuse–97% DO NOT re-enter child protective system.
- The Financial Empowerment Center helps reduce debt, increase savings & improve credit scores.
- Youth Against Gang Activity (YAGA) helps youngsters find pathways to college & career success–approximately 97% graduate high school.
- Community residents learn English & complete GED classes, and participate in Resident Leadership Classes to improve job prospects & earning potential.
- Child care workers participate in workshops to provide quality education.
The Neighborhood Place Brochure